Here is good as well as respectable news for all the deserving candidates that SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees has been released for 130 (One Hundred Thirty) Proficiency Trainee Vacancies in DSP Hospital. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) published job opportunities in SAIL Recruitment 2018.
Recently, a notification in this regard has also been published for the recruitment of 130 Proficiency Trainee vacancies to enrolled “Proficiency Training’ to qualified nurses in Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital.
The said Hospital is inviting qualified & attentive nurses for walk-in-interview to undertake the “Proficiency Training’ in DSP Hospital in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) / NICU (Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) / BICU (Behavioural Intensive Care Unit (BICU), Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, Chest etc. departments. More details available on www.sailcareers.com.
All the concerned applicants need to apply at the official website and prepare its application form. All the applicants have to appear for the walk in interview on 20th Apr 2018 during 1000 AM to 0500 PM at the specified walk in the venue.
All the required details related to the SAIL Durgapur recruitment 2018 for proficiency trainees 130 vacancy application such as Required Qualification, Minimum-Maximum age limits, selection process, how to apply, are appended below for the easiness of applicants:-
Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2018
Type of Employment: – SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees 130
|Name of the organisation||Durgapur Steel Plant|
|Name of the Post||Proficiency Training|
|Total No. of Vacancies available||130 (One Hundred Thirty)|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Job location||Steel Authority of India Ltd. , Durgapur Steel Plant, Durgapur-713203|
Eligibility criteria for SAIL Recruitment
All the applicants who desire to apply for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees must be completed B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and Internship Certificate (if applicable) and Certificate of Registration or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age Limit as on 22 Apr 2018
Maximum Age: 30 years
Note: – As per the rules, age relaxation of 3 years for Gen/ OBC and 5 years for SC/ST will be applicable.
Pay Scale for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees
Candidates selected for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees will receive the suitable amount of pay scale as per organization rules and regulations. However, as per current data available all the candidates will be eligible to get a salary package of Rs 8000/- and also 20 days or more – Rs.260/- per working day, 15-19 days – Rs.130/- per working day and Less than 15 days – No amount to be given. Only stipend to be made
Application Fee for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees
There is no application fees are required to be paid by the applicant. It is free of cost.
Selection Procedures for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees
The selection will be based completely on Interview basis.
How to Apply for SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees
- All the applicants are required to visit official website sailcareers.com
- After that choose the job openings tab given at the menu bar of home page
- After that, select the appropriate link given for SAIL Durgapur notification as Walk-in-interview for Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital on 22nd April 2018. Candidates are requested to read out the complete notification carefully.
- After that, fill all the required all the details in SAIL Application form and also attach all the appropriate documents (original and one set of self-attested photocopies).
- After filling the application, candidates are requested to scan the filled application form and send it to below mentioned e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the last date.
- All the candidates are required to carry all the relevant documents like original/ self-attested certificates and documents in support of age, qualifications, photo ID card, biodata and experience certificate (if any) while appearing in Walk in Interview.
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2018 for Proficiency Trainees Important things to be noticed by the applicants:-
|Walk-in Interview Date & Timings||22 Apr 2018 during 1000 AM to 0500 PM|
|Venue||Director’s Conference Hall, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur- 713205|
|Last date of form Submission||30 Apr 2018|
|Examination date||Mr. DC Das|